The Gasthof Stern (eng.: Star Inn) has been in the hands of the Leitner family since the beginning of its existence. According to documentary sources, it was first mentioned in 1384. Even back then - just like today - products from our own farm, which was part of the inn's holdings, were offered in the dining room. Over the centuries, the Stern in Teis mainly accommodated travelling traders. The first holiday guests came in the 1970s, when the road to Teis's village centre was expanded. In 1975 the guest rooms were fitted with bathrooms for the first time. Tourism really got going in 1977: this marked the beginning of a period of constant renovation and renewal.
In 2023, the Gasthof Stern was renamed teiser stern, and has been given a new logo and corporate design. We are happy to be able to start out on our new future together with our regular guests and new faces. We want to continue to run it with the care we have always offered, and to combine the advantages of our location to provide an irresistible holiday destination.